Monday, March 17, 2014

Like and Follow me on Facebook!

Hey all!  I really do have some projects I'd like to share.  I really will be posting more often.  So please keep reading!



Have you seen this cute/funny video floating around Facebook of this couple singing a Frozen song that is NOT "Let it Go"?  It's pretty entertaining.









I have a really cute summer blouse planned, ooooohhh and a cute pencil dress, with a fun and flattering waistline.  AND another cute casual striped summer dress with a nice gathered skirt to wear when the weather warms up.



Also I am now on Facebook!  Like my Sewing Machines and Crafting Routines page on Facebook!



Also, have you ever tried Pioneer Woman's 16 minute meals?  Particularly her "Bowtie Chicken Alfredo"?  I thought since I didn't have a crafty post I would share one of my all time favorite and EASY pasta dishes.  It's quick, it's tasty, it's easy.



The ONLY change I would suggest is to thicken the sauce by whisking in some cornstarch to your chicken broth before cooking it to help thicken that delicious sauce so it can stick to your pasta noodles better.  MMMMMMMMM.  You can thank me later.



Until next time!



-Em

No comments:

Post a Comment