Monday, February 17, 2014

Making Stuff for Friends!

I have a beautiful blond bombshell of a friend who asked me to recreate a dress she saw a picture of Kate Middleton wearing.  I was happy to!

I love the way it turned out!

I love the way it looks so chic on Natalie!

I love the way she looks so beautiful wearing it!

Let's be serious Natalie looks beautiful in whatever she wears!

Still I love the pairing of this dress and her!


I also just have to share something I've noticed about Natalie.

Natalie is a super kind, very supportive person.  I have watched her over the years I have known her, and have experienced her kindness firsthand.  She is always so understanding and I only hope I can be as kind and understanding and sensitive and aware of others struggles as she is.

She has an intuition for offering love and reaching out just when you need it.  I've experienced it, and I've watched her from a distance offer a kind word, or listening ear quietly when someone needs it and she has noticed.  It's just a wonderful part of Natalie that blesses so many!  It is one of her gifts.  She is just awesome!

Of course there is much more I could say but I just had to share this little tidbit because I wanted her to know how much I have appreciated her!  She also is one who helped me feel confident in sewing for others (there is that gift for supporting and encouraging others at work again, she just does it naturally on a daily basis! ) as she asked me right away when I started offering to sew for others to make her this dress.  I was nervous but was grateful she was willing to ask me!

Thanks Natalie!


No comments:

Post a Comment